A new world of finance
Gone are the days of finance processes taking months to execute. Responsiveness and decision-making in days is the new norm.
Companies and finance professionals need to meet the expectations of their business stakeholders in the context of disruption and enable professionals to support the future finance organizations. To help that happen, the AICPA, CIMA and KPMG collaborated to develop a learning pathway so that you understand the future of finance.
Focus: Why and how is the business environment changing and how will the finance team prepare for and respond to these changes?
This certificate introduces key concepts that other parts of the program will cover, including:
- Emerging role of finance function
- Disruptive factors within businesses today
- Business and industry value chains
- Leveraging technology
- Introducing new skills and competencies required within finance
Focus: What changes are required within organizations to adapt to the changing business environment and how will new and existing roles underpin the value chain?
This certificate builds on Manage Disruption and covers key concepts, such as:
- Integrated planning and the role of the finance business partner
- Rethinking traditional processes and evaluating growth strategies
- Technology components in an integrated Finance design and their key impacts on finance
How does it work?1. Make a free consulting call with an engagement professional.
2. Receive an SOW with pricing and easy payment terms.
3. We will launch the program for your team.
4. Upon completion of each certificate, your team will receive CPE and a digital badge.